Introduction and guidelines
The purpose of enter.blog
The purpose of enter.blog is to provide relevant and actual information regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, NFTs as well as the world of art. Who better to deliver that than enter’s talented artists, collectors and investors?
Are you a keen writer, with an interesting topic in mind that you would like covered in enter.blog? We’d love to hear from you and feature your article on enter.blog! We compensate all accepted articles with a $50 bounty, and you get to choose whether you want to be paid in BUSD or NFTART.
Submissions are only accepted through this form.
We currently accept submissions with the following topics:
- Wallet Security
If you’re unsure whether your idea would fit into enter.blog, feel free to reach out to enter.help for clarification.
We’ve put together some tips and guidelines for making compelling blog posts to make it easier for you as a writer.
- Write compelling headlines. Headlines are what captures the reader, so think about what would make you click on a blog post. This can be done as a part of the planning process, or after you’re done with your post.
- Use subheadings to break up the page.
- When in doubt, add a paragraph. Paragraphs enhance readability.
- Graphics break up the post and make complex topics more understandable. Try to think of whether and where it should be added, and write a comment about it. Make sure you own the full commercial rights to the images used.
- Please include reference links within the text if relevant.
- Links to other enter.blog articles and knowledge base articles from enter.help are encouraged when possible.
- We’ll proofread and edit the post and contact you about any changes we’re making.
- Please be prepared to agree that the article has not previously been published, and will not be published elsewhere unless it is rejected by enter. If the submission is accepted, you must also be prepared to assign copyright to enter.
- Word count: 1000-2000 words. Bounty: 50$ per 1000 words.
After we’ve received your article, we will review it and either accept it or reject it. If accepted, we will collaborate with you regarding any revisions we want to do to make it suitable for enter.blog.
Selected & curated by enter.art
PUBLISHED 3RD DECEMBER 2021
Radioactive Cake meets: Mirror Me
Who's better at chatting with artists than artists themselves? In this guest series by Radioactive Cake, he meets with other artists in the enterverse. This week he's had a chat with Mirror Me about NFTs, music and his educational project "Portal Workshop".